Welcome to the Official Website for the Yap State Government. It was established to promote its policy on government transparency through the sharing of information. It is set up for easy access to information and will allow for your input to reach the government.
To access your government email account, please click the blue envelope button above. Make sure and use your full username @ yapstategov.org when logging in to your account.
Click the link below for all information pertaining to the upcoming State Election 2014. www.yapstategov.org/election.htm
As of 4 July 2014, retailers are not permitted to distribute plastic grocery bags to customers. Police officers and Yap EPA officers will be monitoring retailer compliance with this requirement. Retailers who distribute plastic grocery bags to customers will be liable for a fine of $100 per violation.
Listen to live, streaming radio direct from V6AI 1494 AM/KUTE
Radio Station here in Yap. Click the play button above to begin
streaming our broadcast from your computer's browser.
- New - Yap State Court webpage click here to link to the page.
- New - Yap State Election Commissioner webpage click here to link to the page.
- New - EPA Draft Regulations for Persistent Organic Pollutants
- New - EPA Draft Regulations for the Environmental Clearance of Marine Vessels 4/9.
- New - EPA Draft Regulations for drinking water for Public Notice. 4/25
- New - EPA Draft Regulations for Management of Fire Permits and Burning. 5/7
- New - EPA Amended Recycling Regulations for Public Comments. 5/30
- New - EPA Regulation for Oil Spill Reporting 8/15
- New - YSPSC RFP - Yap Renewable Energy Development Project 8/26
- New - OPB RFP - Invitation To Bid For Kanifay Municipal Building Renovation Project 8/27
- New - EPA Amendment to Regulations for the Prohibition of Plastic Bags for Public Notice 8/29